The 1st ICE 2020 Conference Proceedings accepts academic articles and research papers including the followings:
1. The article should not exceed 8 pages of A4 paper (including abstracts and references)
2. Margin setting should be upper left 1.50 inches (3.81 cm) round, right below 1.00 inch (2.54 cm)
3. Using Times New Roman font as specified below:
3.1 English Title, capitalize, size 16 in bold and set center,
3.2 Author’s name in English with academic positions (if any), size 14 and set center
3.3 and for the corresponding author, complete mailing address and e-mail address size 12, set center
3.4 Details/body size 12 in normal, use blocked style
3.5 Abstract: should not exceed 250 words with 3-5 keywords
4. Table, figures or diagrams size 12, should be numbered consecutively.
5. The main components of the topics include:
- Abstract with keywords
- Materials and Methods
- Results, Discussion and Conclusion
6. Other requirements
Manuscripts should follow the APA referencing style. That is, references in the text should be ordered alphabetically and contain the name of the author and the year of publication, e.g. (Owens, 2018).
Carrell, P. L., & Eisterhold, J. C. (1983). Schema theory and ESL reading.
TESOL Quarterly, 17, 218-232.
Marshall, S. P. (1995). Schemas in Problem Solving. Cambridge, UK:
Cambridge University Press.